Pink Lemonade Sherbet Punch
Serves 12 | To prepare 4 hours
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 2-1/2 cans water
- 1 carton Raspberry sherbet
- 2 litre Sprite
- 3 lemons
- In a pitcher, combine the pink lemonade concentrate and the cans of water.
- Freeze for about 4 hours until slushy.
- In the pitcher, add the lemons and a thick layer of raspberry sherbet.
- Pour the Sprite over the top of sherbet and stir just a bit so it gets nice and frothy on top.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Source: Family Food Finds
Hope you're all having a lazy Sunday, that's what they're for right?